Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter...Fools?

So, yeah. Again, too long between posts here! Anyway, I had an uneventful April Fools Day, which was awesome. And I had a very very full Easter Day. Brunch with the fam, visiting in-law fam, dropping off lost things found in the car, going to Starbucks and chilling, then finally home, then to the grocery for some noms before finally getting in the door and being able to relax. *big sigh* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I got some really cool necklace findings and glass beads for necklace making and for my ultra-huge-mega-epic crochet project that I will post here about Summer time. Waiting on some awesome sauce charms for the crochet project as well. Man, it's gonna be an awesome sauce kinda gift. I know, I work and work and work on something I'm just going to want to keep...and well, I'm totally going to have to find the willpower to hand it over. BUT it will make me feel MORE awesome to see someone else enjoy what has taken me a good majority of that precious free time I do have.

Green Tip Of The Day: Spend a little extra on fresh organic, cage free eggs...as long as you know they really are what they say they are. Being crammed in a tiny pen with a thousand other hens and fed organic crap is just as inhumane as stacking them on top of one another and feeding them inorganic crap. I plan on buying local when I get to an area where I can just walk to a farmers market and shake hands with the person who plucked it out from under the chicken that morning! How exciting, I can't wait.

With any luck we're going Tuesday to look at a house in Yellow Springs for rent. It's in our price range *barely* and has the amenities we need *hopefully* and if that is fail we'll look at the three bedrooms for rent in town. We could really use a three bedroom for say 900 or less? With a W/D hookup and that allows one small 18lb pug. With a potential for room mates...another married couple with a couple of cats. Possibly two bathrooms? But just one is doable. We're all clean, we all have excellent rental history, and we'd be willing to do some light maintenance. We would be looking to live there for an extended period of time as well, say two to three years at the minimum and possibly more?

If you have any ideas on who where or how...PLEASE email me. CandiRhae00 at Gmail dot com. We could use all the help we can get!

More blog for your mental health to come very soon. Goodnight readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment