Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Pedophile...or pedi file?


Today I learned that the mind is a strange creature. My husband, while being forced into some foot massage action decided to examine my toenails more clearly. When he opened his mouth to speak, something issued forth that I'm still chuckling heartily about. He, with an inquisitive stare at my toes, states: "Honey. You need a pedophile...errr...that's not what I meant to say." He meant a pedicure...but somewhere in the hopeless loops of connectors and synapses in his brain pedicure mixed with nail file and it ended in pedophile. While, I agree that I could use a good pedicure and a strong nail file...I always wonder where those combination misfires come from. It certainly isn't logical to connect pedicure with pedophile unless you're going with the ped connection? It just shows how left brained he really is, I suppose.


Anyway, I do not need a pedophile, but thank you for the thought. If anyone knows a good pedicure set I can purchase, please let me know as I am always up for some pampering. Speaking of which, it's time for a pamper party sometime soon. Recommendations are welcome. If you live in the Dayton area and would like to pamper party with us (and you laughed at the pedi-file incident heartily) let me know! PEDIPARTY...NOT PEDOPARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment