Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Art Is Love...ly :D

Get ready...get set...ALTERRRR ART!

And they're off to complete their Your Art Is Love project. My bestie Super M has had a brilliant idea and you can find all the nitty gritty details here! But just so you know all you need is a standard sheet of printer paper and some effort to transform it into a work of art based on this quote:

“Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself”
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery 
Get yourself involved in something you can follow online at the Your Art Is Love blogspot! Get your kids and friends involved...the more the merrier! Give to the altered art book and make your love your art in the process.

Also, don't forget to add this lovely button to your website or blog to share your love and your art with the world!

 

Remember to follow the basic rules and have a blast, I'll be submitting mine to be scanned in once I fully see my idea within the theme and scope of this project! Be on the look out world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment